Autohome Veranda – More space for freedom to travel
An Autohome veranda is an additional area to enhance the enjoyment of your holiday: ideal to relax in sheltered from the sun or rain, perfect for cooking or dining, excellent as a store for camping or sports equipment, and useful for the many pleasures of outdoor life. It can also be used as extra sleeping space, or for privacy, when needed.
The veranda is an independent stand-alone structure, so it can be left in place when you want to take a short trip in the car. The equipment inside is sheltered and you are hidden from view, for perfect privacy. It is closed on all 4 sides and keeps off the rain and bad weather.
With the veranda, camping leaves the car free for other uses, such as driving to a restaurant or going shopping, visiting a local beauty spot or heading for the seaside. Even if you fold away the Maggiolina, you can leave the veranda standing, so you don’t have to pack everything into the boot of the car.
The veranda is a reliable addition reflecting the customary high quality of Autohome: it uses strong aluminium poles, enabling its use either with the tent or on its own, as a stand-alone tent. With this versatility, the “Veranda” is another success created by Autohome.
- Light-weight aluminium poles, anodized and adjustable.
- The Veranda is entirely in Airtex®: a top-of-the-range fabric made in Germany, highly waterproof and with a water vapour transmission grade of 440 g/m2 724 hrs.
- The end, in contact with the ground, is in PVC: a fabric that can shaped as required and is easy to maintain.
- Fitted with a large window with fiber glass mosquito netting and blind, arched door, communications door with the roof tent. Can be closed by zip on all 4 sides.
- Pegs and tie-rods supplied.
- Bag in Airtex®, with zip and neck strap
This is the height for a 4×4 min 186cm max 220cm but also available for cars – please contact us.