Landrover Autohome Roof Tent -Columbus
Out of stock
Want to be notified when this product is back in stock?
The Landrover Autohome roof tent is the result of the experience of those who invented and patented the hard shell roof tent in 1958: a tent providing for a maximum speed of use, a real mattress to sleep on and the best protection from atmospheric agents. All it takes is a simple gesture to open and close the tent, ready to start off again perfectly rested, then safe and focused on driving.
Designed for those who have an adventurous, durable heart and the height of the vehicle which it was created for: the New Land Rover Defender 110. Land Rover and Autohome, the perfect combination for those who set no limits to their freedom.
LAND ROVER – AUTOHOME | Official Rooftop Tent - ENThe Land Rover Autohome tent is the result of the experience of those who invented and patented the hard shell roof tent in 1958: a tent providing for a maximum speed of use, a real mattress to sleep on and the best protection from atmospheric agents. All it takes is a simple gesture to open and close the tent, ready to start off again perfectly rested, then safe and focused on driving.
Land Rover and Autohome, the perfect combination for those who set no limits to their freedom.
Find out more: https://shop.autohome-official.com/en/columbus-range/101-autohome-x-land-rover.html
Subscribe to our channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUfSF2m5nBR707PaAIZzG4w?sub_confirmation=1
Official website: https://www.autohome-official.com/en/
#autohome #landrover #rooftoptent #rooftent #maggiolina #overlanding #camping #adventure #safari #4x4 #offroad #outdoor #travel #columbus #overland #camper #experience #reportage #life #defender #original #freedom #extreme #discovery #aziza
Recommended for 2 adults
|CO/LR – Autohome for Land Rover|
|130 x 230 cm|
Approx. Volume ca:
FEATURES AND FITTINGS:
- 100% fiberglass. Heat-resistant, remains cool, insulates, stable, sturdy, easy to repair.
- Tent base in “sandwich” form with 25 mm insulation, fitted with two steel C-shaped bars for maximum stability.
- 4 standard built-in handles under the base for easy handling during assembly/ disassembly and storage.
- Insulated under-roof*: with interspace for effective insulation and sound-proofing, as well as a healthy environment, dry and silent during rain.
- Series 1 “High Performance” closure in aluminium and steel.
OPENING / CLOSING
- Automatic by 2 gas springs.
- AIRTEX®. Weather-proof, light, tear-proof. Compact, expels moisture, soft and smooth.
VENTILATION – REMOVING HEAT AND CONDENSATION – 24/7
- A surface of 10 m2 of fabric, guarantees that heat and condensation (4400 g/day) is expelled.
OPENING AND DESIGN
- The door fitted on each side complete with roll up, roll down mosquito nets. Fitted with zips, they can easily be changed into windows.
- Full size rear opening, adjustable in 6 variants.
- Darkening mosquito nets: inside you can see outside, outside you can’t see in. These are fine-meshed. The mesh is very thick and protective: dim. 0.5 x 0.7 mm, as well as the best mosquito nets on the market.
- 2 elastic straps fitted to the fabric make folding easy.
ELASTIC STOWAGE NET
- Large elastic roof net for personal belongings.
- 2 roomy storage pockets, one per side.
- 4 steel universal clamps for fixing the Tent on the the roof racks.
- High density crushproof mattress.
- 3 pillows.
- Cotton mattress cover and pillows with zips, perfectly matching the tent model.
- 1 touch-sensitive bulb with 3 highly luminous swivel LEDs (12 Volt battery included)
- 1 height-adjustable aluminium ladder with safety clamp.
- Ladder cover with zip
With Autohome quality is a standard feature: all items are manufactured to the same tight specifications. These Autohome tents – without additional or special features – are used the world over by expert tour leaders, explorers, adventurers and travel professionals.
(*) Approximate volume of the upper shell. A space for clothing, night or travel accessories or for sports equipment: all protected from the weather.
(*) Fiberglass shells are produced by hand, so the weight of tents may vary: to a 10% tolerance.