RoofLodge Evolution Basic Rooftent With Awning 140cms
In stock (can be backordered)
Imagine this – you fell asleep gazing at the stars in the night sky in your RoofLodge rooftent with awning and in the morning you are gently woken by the sun rays shining through the roof window. You slept well, thanks to the comfortable mattress and the 3D ventilation mat it. You look around – there is plenty space, no mosquitoes or other pests buzzing around you. You open the entrance and pick up your shoes from the conveniently fitted net and climb down the ladder.
This is your adventure, right here is where you want to be! How long for? – That’s up to you. With your vehicle you can go anywhere and with the Nakatanenga RoofLodge Evolution Roof Tent you have all the freedom to stay or move on!
The RoofLodge Evolution Rooftent with awning at a glance
- Tent fabric: 320g /sqm Poly-cotton, PU-coated; The darker fabric also allows a restful sleep during the morning hours
- Solar flysheet: 280g / m² poly-cotton, PU-coated; Because of the comparatively heavy quality significantly less flapping noise
- Thermoplast honeycomb floor specifically designed for Nakatanenga; A German branded product
- One-piece mattress (60mm thick); Manufacturer: Saar-Schaum, Germany
- 2 roof windows with rain and mosquito protection
- 3D ventilation mat (10mm thick) for restful sleep; This mat helps to prevent condensation
- Fine-meshed mosquito protection on all windows and the entrance
- Built to exacting standards in Bavaria, Germany
- Awning made of 280g / m² polycotton, adjustable to a tent height of approx. 170cm to 210cm
– Floor area 140cm x 120cm
– Floor pan made of PVC
– Sturdy protective cover made of PVC fabric (similar to truck tarpaulin ) – 4 side walls; Window with fine mosquito net
– the lighter fabric allows a pleasant amount of light in the awning
Additionally included with the tent:
- Aluminium ladder for a mounting height of the tent up to 2 meters; Adjustable to the vehicle height (and expandable with an optional ladder extension for higher vehicles like Defenders)
- Sturdy protective cover made of PVC fabric (similar to truck tarpaulin)
- 2x LED tent lighting
- 2 Nakatanenga travel pillows
- 8 spring steel rods
- Fixing material and tool
The supplied mounting material is used to fasten the rooftent with awning to standard cross-member brackets with a width of up to 45mm.If you have a different mounting situation, please contact us – we will be pleased to provide you with alternative mounting options or alternatively why not use the Nakatanenga Easy Mounting System The awning is stowed separately in a storage bag!
- Pre-drilled mounting rails which can be shortened according to the mounting situation (for details, please refer to the enclosed detailed installation and maintenance instructions)
Measurements and weight
- Sleeping area: 140cm x 240cm
- Pack size: 140cm x 120cm
- The height of the folded tent is about 45cm. This measure is made up of the height of the rails, the height of the folded tent and the height of the ladder lying on the tent. The ladder can be dismantled in case of need.
- Weight of the roof tent: 45kg (including protective hood, ladder and rails)
- Can be mounted on vehicles and also cars; Up to a mounting height of 2.10m