Blue Sea fuse block -ST 5026 12 way with neg bus
Out of stock
Want to be notified when this product is back in stock?
Blue Sea Fuse Block
Blue Sea Fuse Block provides a convenient method of wiring in multiple fused supply feeds for 12v electrical accessories, doing away with an untidy tangle of inline fuses or stacking multiple wires on your battery terminals.
- Positive distribution bus with #10-32 stud
- Can be used for 24-hour circuits
- Models available with or without a cover
- Cover satisfies ABYC/USCG requirements for insulation, incorporates an easy to open push button latch providing easy access to fuses, storage for two spare fuses, and label recesses that accept Blue Sea Systems” Small Format Labels for circuit identification
- Fuse blocks with covers include 20 write-on circuit labels
- Tin-plated copper buses and fuse clips
- Accepts ring or spade type terminals
- Accepts ATO® and ATC® fast acting blade fuses
- Fuses sold separately
Specifications Circuits 12 Maximum Amperage 100A per block 30A per circuit Maximum Voltage 32V DC Mounting #8 Screw (M4) Negative Bus #10-32 Stud Screw Terminal Type #8-32 Screws with captive star lock washer Weight 0.34 kg