The VIAIR 88P is a portable compressor with a delivery rate of 41 litres / minute and 12 volt operating voltage..
This compressor is the successor to the well known and popular compressor Viair 85P.
As a pioneer and market leader in the field of automotive compressors, VIAIR has set the highest quality standards that apply to all VIAIR compressor models and series. Here is a small extract of the most important features: – Stainless steel valves guarantee long-lasting and optimal shutter speeds – Generously dimensioned cooling fins on cylinders with optimized design ensure maximum air dissipation and longer service life – Anodized cylinder running surfaces increase protection against abrasion – The piston engine with PTFE piston rings ensures low-friction and therefore optimal smooth running. Service life properties – the motors are protected against splashing water and so corrosion-resistant – an integrated, automatic overheating protection protects the longevity of the compressors – CE marking.
The VIAIR 88P compressor comes with:
· 4.8 meter air hose, spiral tyre inflation hose including drain function
· 3.0 meter battery cable with battery terminals
· Battery cable with integrated fuse holder incl. 25 amp fuse
· Three additional valve adapters
The VIAIR 88P has the following technical features:
· Suitable for tyre sizes max. 33 ”
Delivery volume: at 0 bar 41 L / min, at 3 bar 26 L / min and at 5 bar 15 liters per minute
· Max. Air pressure: 8 bar
· Max. Voltage: 13.8 volts
· Max. Power consumption: 20 amps
· Max. Ambient temperature for operating the compressor: 70 ° Celsius
Min. Ambient temperature for operating the compressor: -20 ° Celsius
· Max. possible operating time e.g. at 22 ° C ambient temperature: 25 minutes at 2 bar, then the compressor should pause about 40 minutes · Dimension: length 25cm / width 8cm / height: 14cm · weight: 2.2 kg
Protection class: IP53
Example filling times for the VIAIR 88P:
Tyre size 31x 10.50 R15:
· 0 to 2 bar – 3 min. 50 sec.
· 1 to 2 bar – 2 min. 05 sec.
Tyre size 33 x 12.50 R15:
· 0 to 2 bar – 5 minutes 45 seconds
· 1 to 2 bar – 2 min. 56 sec.