Travall Dog Guard D3 D4
In stock (can be backordered)
The Travall Dog Guard keeps the contents of your car boot away from the passenger cabin with this best-in-class luggage barrier that is also ideal as a dog guard. Please note it does not protect the back of the seats from nibbling puppies.
- The only barrier that is fully compatible with child car seat tether points and rear seatbelts.
- Vehicle-specific guard to ensure a perfect, rattle-free fit.
- Flattened oval profile to increase guard strength and ensure a good rear view.
- Stylish design with tough dip coating to ensure it will continue to look good.
- Patented mounting system to direct energy away from rear seats.
- Easy DIY installation – no drilling or vehicle modifications required.
- Limited lifetime warranty.* Against any manufacturing defect
Travall understand that there’s a wide choice of dog guards on the market. And that choice can often be confusing. Do you go for one of the cheaper universal types or, if money’s no object, do you get one direct from your local dealership? And what exactly do you need your dog guard for? Now, the answer to that last question may be ‘more than you think’. That’s because, despite whether you have a dog or not, they could make every journey you take a whole lot safer by reducing the significant risk of travelling with unsecured cargo.
Thousands of people each year are injured by the everyday things we all carry in our cars, but with a Dog Guard fitted, potentially dangerous items are safely contained in the event of a collision or sudden braking. So, even if you’re just looking to create a safe space for your pet and comply with the regulations on restraining animals in vehicles, leaving you free to concentrate on the road ahead, and your upholstery free from paw prints, this could be one of the most useful car accessories you ever buy.
Apart from its strength, another major advantage the Travall dog guards have over the cheap ‘one size fits all’ versions is that this one is custom-made just for Discovery 3 and Discovery 4. This means the fit will be better and installation will be simple. In fact, with only basic tools, you can probably get the job done in around 10 minutes. They are quick and easy to remove too, when not wanted on a journey – taking just seconds.
Travall design and manufacture more vehicle-specific dog guards, for more makes and models, than any other company in the world. They have achieved this through a strong commitment to engineering excellence, design innovation and use of the best materials. The dog guards are made from top quality, laser-cut mild steel, which is precision welded and finished with a unique powder coating that’s extremely resilient and scratch resistant. If you’ve still not made up your mind to invest in a Travall Dog Guard, the fact that they all come with a lifetime manufacturer’s guarantee may give you some idea of the kind of quality you can expect.
The Travall Dog Guard fits the following vehicles :
- Land Rover Discovery 3 2004 – 2007
- Land Rover Discovery 3 2008 – 2009
- Land Rover Discovery 4 2009 – 2013
- Land Rover Discovery 4 2013 – 2016
- Land Rover LR3 2004 – 2007
- Land Rover LR3 2008 – 2009
- Land Rover LR4 2009 – 2013
- Land Rover LR4 2013 – 2016
It is compatible with our roof basket and perfect for stopping things stored in the basket from entering the cabin space.