These are the lights that Land Rover fitted to the end of an era Defender Special Editions such as the Autobiography, Adventure and Landmark and are fitting to the 70th Anniversary Edition – Land Rover Part number LR069118 and back in stock againLR069118
7“ combi headlight system with LED High-/Low-beam. H4 connector for High- and Low-beam. Available in chrome. Integrated driver. ECE Approval.
These will be fitted to the Special Edition Defenders available towards the end of 2015
One of the brightest LED High and Low Beam 7″ headlights available – price is for a pair of Nolden headlights.
Light Output (LowBeam/HighBeam) 1880lm / 2400lm (calculated) ~1550lm/~1700lm (measured)
- Innovative design with the latest automotive approved Osram LED technology
- White road Illumination comparable with HID/Xenon
- One of the brightest LED High and low Beam 7“ Headlights available
- Lifetime > 30.000 hrs
- Low power consumption saving both fuel and energy
- Vibration and shock proof design
- Integrated electronic driver H4 connector for ‘Plug & Play’ installation
- Standard fixing as 7“ Sealed Beam Headlights (PAR56)
- UV resistant PC hard coated front lens
- Rigid Aluminium Housing
- Available in chrome finish
- Voltage range 12-24V 480h salt spray tested and fully water proof to IP6K9K
- ECE approval. SAE on request EMC tested and approved.
- Warranty: 2 years
- DOWNLOAD A FULL SPEC SHEET HERE
- SUITABLE FOR RIGHT HAND DRIVE VEHICLES ONLY
- PRICE IS FOR A PAIR OF HEADLIGHTS