Maggiolina Grand Tour 360° Blackstorm: “inside you can see outside; outside you can’t see in”.
The Maggiolina Grand Tour 360 Blackstorm differs from the standard Grand Tour ass it has 6 windows and 2 French windows. So you will have 8 bright and customizable opening, protected by an innovative, very fine and darkening perimetral net that repairs from insects and from prying eyes, in order to have a higher privacy.
The Maggiolina Grand Tour 360 Blackstorm is the top of the range version with handle opening and some additional fittings compared to the standard model.
With Autohome, quality is standard: production is not differentiated. Tents used by expert Tour leaders in the most extreme conditions, by explorers and travel professionals and adventurers are exactly the same as all the others: the highest quality available to everyone.
- Fibreglass shells: woven fabric impregnated with liquid resin. Heat resistant, strong, stable, an insulator that can be repaired whenever required.
- Ceiling: a false ceiling for heat insulation and soundproofing, creating a healthy and silent environment even when it rains.
- Base: “Sandwich” structure with 2 steel bars. Four built-in handles for easy manoeuvring.
- Opening and closing: by handle.
- Inner light: OSRAM® lamp with 3 adjustable leds for ultra-luminosity (12 Volt).
- Shell closing hooks: steel, adjustable.
- Mattress: in sponge rubber, density 25 kg/m³ uncrushable and with zip opening.
- Mattress and pillow cases: 100% cotton, matching.
- Airtex® fabric:
The Maggiolina Grand Tour 360 Blackstorm: offers the most internal capacity of Maggiolina Range when closed. Wide internal volume to fit all your overnight stuff, sport bags, travel tools, backpacks and valuables. Everything sheltered in case of bad weather.
Recommended for 2 adults
Recommended for 2 adults + 1 child