Maggiolina Airlander -small
£2,335.00 – £2,375.00
The Maggiolina Airlander is a roof top tent with an elegant yet aerodynamic design, perfect for small cars and for large off-road vehicles, 4WDs and minibuses.
With handle opening, the Maggiolina Airlander Small has a soundproofed ceiling with anti-condensation device and are supplied with a high-density sponge mattress and cotton mattress case, 2 pillows and an adjustable aluminium ladder with automatic safety clamp. It is available to order in different sizes
The waterproof fabric is breathable and allows water vapour to escape at night.
Healthy overnighting without moisture even on cool early spring evenings, when it rains or when the doors and windows are closed.
The Maggiolina Airlander may be the entry level hardshell tent, but with Autohome, quality is standard: production is not differentiated. Tents used by expert Tour leaders in the most extreme conditions, by explorers and travel professionals and adventurers are exactly the same as all the others: the highest quality available to everyone.
- Fibreglass shells: woven fabric impregnated with liquid resin. Heat resistant, strong, stable, an insulator that can be repaired whenever required.
- Ceiling: a false ceiling for heat insulation and soundproofing, creating a healthy and silent environment even when it rains.
- Base: “Sandwich” structure with 2 steel bars. Four built-in handles for easy manoeuvring.
- Fabric: Acrylic Dralon®. Waterproof and highly breathable. Heat resistant and allows moisture to escape naturally. No trapped moisture or bad smells. No need for fans, other contraptions or gadgets available on the market to rid the tent of moisture.
- Opening and closing: by handle.
- Inner light: OSRAM® lamp with 3 adjustable LEDs for ultra-luminosity (12 Volt).
- Shell closing hooks: steel, adjustable.
- Mattress: in sponge rubber, density 25 kg/m³ uncrushable and with zip opening.
- Mattress and pillow cases: 100% cotton, matching.
For a limited time we are offering Free Fitting on roof tents- contact us for stock availability and advice.