MadMan EMS2 measures 7 inputs, Fully customisable alarms. Unit Only, purchase a kit or loose senders separately.
Exhaust Gas Temperature, Cooland Level, Coolant Temperature, Oil Pressure, Oil Temperature, Voltage, Engine Hours – All with Adjustable Alarms, Through-Panel Mounted.
Unit Sold Loose, Please buy Sender Kits and Components Separately.
|Out-of-the-box capability of the unit
(Requires no additional sensors or hardware)
- Battery voltage with high and low alarm
- Engine running hours with service timer
- Oil pressure loss warning (from OEM oil pressure switch)
- Coolant level alarm (via 2 ss screws as probes)
- Ambient temperature (via unused EGT wires)
Full Monitoring Potential of Unit
(Requires additional hardware purchased separately or as a kit)
- Coolant temperature with high and low alarms
- Oil temperature with high and low alarms
- Oil or Boost or Fuel or Aux pressure with high and low alarms
- Exhaust gas temperature with high alarm
Additional features of unit
- Runs on any voltage from 10 to 30 Volts DC
- Green backlit display
- Ability to record all maximum values until reset
- Voltage reversal and over voltage protection
- Built in audible alarm
- Built in Visual alarm
- External relay output drive to cut the engine or for other uses such as cooling fan control
- Easy to use menu system
- The ability to calibrate your own sensors
- The ability to set the multi gauge to page through your choice of displays at preset intervals or to display one feature only
- The ability to disable any function/s if they are not requiredor remain in alarmm state.
- 1 year warranty