With over 5x the peak intensity of the hybrid beam pattern achieved by the equivalent ST4 /RS4 lights, the Lazer Triple-R 750 delivers a long range LED lighting solution perfect for everyday use. Designed around the requirements of the track and rally racing sectors, and through an uncompromising commitment to using the best quality components and manufacturing processes, the Triple-R 750 delivers staggering performance for such a small unit.
Achieving 1 lux at 432m, the Lazer Triple-R 750 delivers on performance through a combination of the latest LED technology, vacuum metallised hooded reflectors (with 100% light utilisation), a CAE optimised heatsink, and electronic thermal management system which ensures light output is optimised at all times. Comprising a ‘spot’ beam pattern, the light achieves 17m 1lux spread at 225m. The unique styling of the Lazer Triple-R range alongside a fully aluminium enclosure, gore-tex breather membrane, and virtually unbreakable polycarbonate lens cover, means the Triple-R 750 will look good in even the toughest of environments.
Ultra long range optics
- High output LED’s from world leader in LED technology
- CAE optimised heatsink
- Electronic thermal management system
- ‘Unbreakable’ polycarbonate lens
- Unique styling
- IP67 Watertight
- 5 year warranty
- Comes as standard with 70cm cable, including pre-wired male & female connectors.
- Supplied mount can also be placed above the unit for top mounting
- Designed & manufactured in the UK
– x1 Triple-R 750 LED Lamp
– x1 Centre Mount (1114k)
– x1 Wiring and Installation Instructions